View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Guys, I think a trade will happen, especially after some of the QBs like Kolb,Palmer etc have relocated. Hoping some team will give us a high second and a fourth or mid second and a third for #27. I still think we could also trade the previous mentioned 3rd or our own + 4th and 5th or 6th for another high second.

The issue that I am fighting is we get better players but fewer and we still can get decent players in those pick we would lose to trade up. I do think we can get our dire needs met with a WR, OLB, NT and an OT.

Some time ago I had a thread on trading with Dolphins. I ran into this suggetsion recently: Texans first and fourth for Miami's second (54) and third (77). Way out of proportion and I'd say no. Interestingly, our #27 (680) for their #42 (480) and their third #77 (205)= 685. This allows them to keep #54 in second and #82 in third + get our first. We'd have #42 and our own #57; in third we'd have their #77, our own # 89 & our comp #95. Git er done!