View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #6
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who are your round one targets?

there are two guys that i target in this draft, the first being justin hunter. watching him, i see a #1 pro receiver. he has everything i'd want in a wide receiver, with the only knock being potential for injury. given his size and (reported) weight loss for the combine, i'd be pretty confident he could put some weight back on and increase strength without losing any mobility.

the second guy is kyle long. ideal size, strength, and feet ... and a heck of a pedigree. lacks a bit in experience and technique, and may not start right away, but is rated as a first or second rounder for a reason. this is a guy who's going to start for 10+ years for somebody.