View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #57
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ayanbadejo was cut yesterday. You think the "outing" would be postponed due to the possibility the Ravens releasing him had something to do with his involvement in gay rights? I think it will
I think I smell something in the air that has virtually the same aroma as crap but it's an action that our "friends" in the occupation of lawyering take when they want to generate some revenue. Yep litigation, thought I recognized that smell.
Wow, talk about something that potentially could tear a locker room apart !
Free agent linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo is walking back some of the controversial statements he made following his release from the Baltimore Ravens earlier this week.
Ayanbadejo told Newsday that his release was, in part, prompted by his vocal support for marriage equality.
"My bark is louder than my bite," Ayanbadejo said after being honored at Thursday's Straight for Equality Gala in New York City. "I make a lot of noise and garner a lot of attention for various things off the football field. When that starts happening, why do you have that player around?
"I don't necessarily think that teams want this type of attention."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8772--nfl.html
Duh !

Last edited by IDEXAN; 04-05-2013 at 01:00 PM.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote