View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Agree!
Look in the selection thread and see the guys available if we trade down to the mid-to-late second.
At 48 sits Jonathan Hankins, and there are a slew of talented guys down all the way to the top third.

You can still have all the guys you want in BB's draft plus an extra third round selection.

How crazy is that?
If you recall , when my first pick came up in the draft I said I'd rather have made a trade down , probably vould have gone ~10 spots and still gotten the same player and picked up a pick in the process.

The talent level from ~15 thru 60 is really flat , at least in my opinion. I wonder if NFL GM's feel the same way ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote