View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gavin Escobar TE San Diego St

I like Escobar, especially on the Texans. They ask the TEs to do a lot of finesse blocking, which he can handle. And Escobar would be a great red zone target. I just don't see the Texans looking TE early enough to take Escobar, who should be off the board before the Texans picks in the 3rd round. I think they will take a TE at some point on the 3rd day.