View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #1184
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I think the Texans can wait until the 4th round and still get a good ILB who can step in if needed.

I also would have liked to see the Texans get their WR in round 1 and worry about a DT in rounds 2 or three since there are alot of good ones.
Rogers and Dobson .... not good enough for you at WR ?!! Both have just as much potential as any WR in this draft.

Both WR and DT are pretty loaded with talent well into the draft. Had I taken a WR you could have swapped the statement around and ..... I dont think you can go wrong either way.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote