View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #152
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

I desperately want a quarterback to groom behind Schaub as I see his play tailing off...agree or not thats been hashed out repeatedly. I didn't watch much college ball this year but i've been reading a LOT of scouting reports on the position...

This is a dreadful year to draft a qb in the top 4 rounds. I cant find anybody I really like. Even Geno wouldnt be a consideration for me till the early 2nd. Some schaub clones out there and that kinda defeats the purpose of drafting one for me.

I've gotta agree with playoffs on this. Teams ALWAYS reach...we'll see less this year.