View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #11
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft Resources Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder
Hey 76, I got an easier way to keep track of the draft, and make the information searchable by team, position or college. I put the data into a Google spreadsheet and have it available to view by anyone with the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2Rjl3V2c#gid=2

I also added all the GM names to the picks so it's easy to view who was picked by each GM. Check it out.

As long as the information in the other thread is input as Player, Position, College and spelled correctly, this will be easy to update
Bump
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote