View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #16
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think so too .... In my opinion he's the best talent at the WR spot in the draft. He cost himself a lot of $$ smoking pot at Tenn. But from what Ive seen and heard , he's taken responsibility for that mistake and moved on with his life , interviews on the subject dont sound rehearsed and seem genuine.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during his interviews .... I think that will have a lot to do with where he lands.

Overall I like the entire mock.
He pretty much has to convince the teams he is done with drug related issues and is able to stop smoking grass. He has to be sincere and contrite about the situation and accept responsibility. He has to show growth(not of grass) but of character. If he can do all those things, he will be a second rounder. If he can't, he may well slip well into the third.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote