View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #1143
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Problem is I don't know what they need.

I just took a quick look at their MB board, and I saw people mentioned anothe DE, a DT, an OLB, a WR , a TE , and another CB.

Any idea?
If somebody can help me get started, I'll take it over.

And then we still have the Bills coming up.

We need some volunteers here.
http://walterfootball.com/offseason2013atl.php

Quote:
Team Needs:
Two Defensive Ends: The Falcons can't put any pressure on the quarterback whatsoever. John Abraham and Ray Edwards were released in the past six months. The front office could double dip at this position during the draft. Signed Osi Umenyiora

Running Back: This is an obvious need. Michael Turner was cut, so the Falcons need to bring in a replacement. There will be plenty of backs available on Day 2 of the 2013 NFL Draft. Signed Steven Jackson

Linebacker: The Falcons' play at linebacker must improve. Stephen Nicholas can't be on the field on all three downs, while Akeem Dent was a disappointment in his first season as a starter. The team needs to find a linebacker capable of playing all three downs with Sean Weatherspoon. Signed Brian Banks

Defensive Tackle: Atlanta will look for a defensive tackle to complement Jonathan Babineaux this offseason. Someone like Kawann Short makes sense at the end of the first round this April.

Cornerback: Depth is needed. Brent Grimes is a free agent coming off a torn Achilles. Dunta Robinson, meanwhile, was recently cut.

Right Tackle: Tyson Clabo was a surprising release. He'll have to be replaced.

Tight End: Tony Gonzalez will likely retire this offseason. If that's the case, Atlanta may draft a tight end early. If he comes back, a successor could be found. Re-signed Tony Gonzalez

Interior Lineman: The Falcons will need a new right guard or center, depending on where they want to put Peter Konz. Todd McClure retired. Luckily, this upcoming draft is deep in terms of interior blockers. Re-signed Garrett Reynolds

Left Tackle: Sam Baker finally got over his chronic back issues, which is why he played well in 2012. However, he's now a free agent who must be retained. Re-signed Sam Baker

Strong Safety: William Moore is another free agent who has to be brought back. Re-signed William Moore

Wide Receiver: Atlanta has to find receiving depth, especially with R