View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wallace's father says son had > $s with Vikings, but wanted out of Snow & Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I spent one winter in MinnyMinn .... Many years ago. If the Vikes offered me $10M and the next best offer was $8M from a team in the south .... I'd take the $8m and laugh all the way to the bank.

All that ice would interfere with my fishing expeditions .... and that just aint gonna work.
If I have to live somewhere that's get ridiculous cold and snows, that place better have some big ol' mountains for snowboarding and skiing. Minnesota is just flat.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote