View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #7
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The guy who talked down Newton is now on the case with Geno, LOL

I've heard nothing but good things about this kid's film study habits and leadership skills....i seriously wonder where he's getting that from....perhaps from his coaches citing the reasons why he didn't perform as well as a starter his sophmore year to now? In any event, don't see how you can hold that against him. Some guys just need a bit more time to really understand how to play the position....then there's the maturity aspect of it.

In any event, yeah its a weak class, but he's definitely not the 6th best qb prospect of the bunch much less Barkley being the best of this bunch according to his rankings...Not with the games Barkley had that led to USC's epic failures.

I'm not one to play the racist card but this guy is starting to look like he's got an agenda. What'd he have to say about RG3 is what i want to know..Both guys have virtually the same build, both guys came out of virtually the same "gimmick" offense that he knocked Geno for..Both of their coaches are from the same coaching tree. The only difference is RG3 won the heisman and is a little faster than Geno......But RG3 is also a damn track athlete too.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote