View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
McCoy has experience in the zone read offense the Niners like to run with Kaepernick. So, he has a chance there. And I think Harbaugh is one of the premier QB developers in the league. Still, I think the Niners will bring in another QB in the draft to compete. Scott from Arizona is a possibility.
I've heard that Harghbaugh really likes Scott Tolzien. But since the 49ers are a SB contender he wanted a QB (Colt) that has some experience in case Kaepernick goes down.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote