View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #1136
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Man, you're nailing this draft.

Rick/Gary/Wade could only hope to do as well. If only BoB willlet them take those type players.
I think Ive hit on most of the needs with value at each selection .... But that Dobson pick kinda threw a monkey wrench into my draft. But damn he was just too good to let slip past me again .... Ive got one glaring weakness left to fill as well as some depth at key positions but overall Im happy with the results.

1) Kwann Short
2) Da'Rick Rodgers
3) Aaron Dobson
3b) Cornelius Washington
4) A.J. Klein

My Cincy draft may be better than what Ive landed for the Texans so far.

1) D.J. Fluker
2) Arthur Brown
2b) Johnathan Franklin
3) Chase Thomas
4) Will Davis

I think the Bungles would be thrilled with this outcome on draft day.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote