View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltMD11 View Post
I don't blame Jacoby a bit for leaving the Texans, and in his position I would've done the very same. I am very glad he did! No matter how he played here in Houston he would've been booed and jeered. It was time for him to move on.

He is now playing for a town that doesn't hate him near as bad, and on top of that he now has a SB ring...........and his play in the playoffs was key to making it happen. Best thing that could've happened to the Ravens.

Win win situation for Jacoby, and I am happy for him!
Signed,

One Of Jacoby's Relatives

-------------

btw, you accidentally put a HouTX in your screen name. I fixed it for you, in the quote section.