View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133036 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The guy who talked down Newton is now on the case with Geno, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I am not high on Geno Smith and I wasn't high at all on Cam Newton either. We talked about Cam a lot before the draft if you remember. Cam shocked a lot of people in his rookie season and actually threw the ball pretty well, but a lot of his personality issues started rising up last season when the team struggled and he looked more like the rookie I expected him to look like his first season. It was almost like his first and second season went backwards. I don't think Cam will end up being that great of a QB. I think he'll be a very high and low type of QB that looks amazing at times, but never does it with long term consistency.

Geno Smith is only as highly touted as he is right now because it isn't really a good QB draft. Someone has to be high up there, and it's a good year for him to be coming out.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote