View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The guy who talked down Newton is now on the case with Geno, LOL

Here is the link to the actual scouting report. The "positives" seem...well, positive. I guess the problem I have in the scouting report are the contradictions. It reads as if from two writers. You take the positives and I'll take the negatives. Then we don't crosscheck each other. " Good escapability — can sidestep the rush", later "Takes unnecessary sacks and does not feel pressure well. Not an elusive scrambler." Huh?