View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #11
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
How did Barrett fall this far, must stop doing time travel thought he was a first rounder
Lisfranc injury in the BCS Championship game.

Quote:
Jones is smart and a realist. He knows that the injury could hurt his draft stock.

"Obviously, that's the first thing that comes to your mind," he said. "You've got to realize you can't control that. I can't control that I was hurt. I just have to focus on the things I can control. That's interview well and doing all the little things right.

"I hope I have a lot of game film, maybe not at center, but at different positions. I feel like I'm intelligent. I know how to study the game well, make very few mental errors. That's what separates me apart."
Again, must we re-quote the entire mock in order to make a comment about it?