View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I like this draft a lot, but I don't think Da'Rick falls into the 3rd. He just has too much talent. Someone will take him in the second.
I think so too .... In my opinion he's the best talent at the WR spot in the draft. He cost himself a lot of $$ smoking pot at Tenn. But from what Ive seen and heard , he's taken responsibility for that mistake and moved on with his life , interviews on the subject dont sound rehearsed and seem genuine.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during his interviews .... I think that will have a lot to do with where he lands.

Overall I like the entire mock.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote