View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #56
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Do you guys think GB OLB new contract which is said to be over 13 mil a year is going to lead to Cushing leaving?

I know Cushing is a ILB which is normally paid lower than OLB but being Cushing to the Texans is as important as Mathews is too GB? I am sure Cushing will be looking to be highest paid ILB in history.

I would not be surprised if the Texans draft a ILB in the 1st round with that position being a need and to cover the potential loss of Cushing.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote