View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #4
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 7.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Nice looking draft.

I would only replace Bishop with Dexter McCoil, another big safety like Taylor.

He has deceptive speed that doesn't show on the track, but applies to the football field well.
Excellent ball skills (18 INTs and 25 PBUs in his career at Tulsa.)
Long limb and built like Megatron.
McCoil is a great prospect. As you said he has excellent ball skills. He can tackle and can be a menace in the middle of the field. He is good size 6'4 218 and runs a supposed 4.62(haven't seen if official or projection). Personally I have not seen him play, so I am going off reports. If, what is said is true, I cannot imagine him being available at the bottom of the 6th round. A safety with size, hands, and good speed shouldn't get out of the third round at worst.

If he was available in the 6th would I take him: absolutely. I just don't see him getting out of the third. If I had the choice between McCoil and Jones, I take Jones. He offers too much upside and can play more positions.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote