View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #18
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans targeting Justin Hunter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Exactly why I posted the "stick"...............his knees. He'll probably need to get to at least 210 in the NFL. And then his knees would still remain a concern. You wonder what happens to his 4.40 time (taken at his lightest weight) when he gets to a more reasonable NFL playing weight. Overall, if we could get him in the 2nd round, I think he may be worth a try.
If he's there in the 2nd, definitely worth the risk. You can definitely add weight and maintain, even gain speed if the weight is added appropriately to the correct areas, its like adding a bigger engine to a car. If you look at photos of Usain Bolt over the years, he added a lot of size in his legs and he's become ridiculously fast as a result.

I'd still be concerned with injury though, he has such long legs to stabilize/decelerate
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote