View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #1080
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
With the 117th pick in the 2013 TT Mock Draft, da Bears select:

Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina

The Bears need another linebacker to help fill the void of Brian Urlacher and Nick Roach. Reddick has the pass rushing ability to get to the QB if needed, so he may play on the outside instead of in the middle. In any case, he's a talented guy to get at this point in the draft so I couldn't pass him up.

He's great value at this point in the draft. If he had fallen to my next pick I may have taken him from a value stand point alone. He has the ability to do extremely well in the NFL if he can put it all together a little bit more.
NCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote