View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #53
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I don't know if Braman will ever be used for more than ST, though. I wish he'd get more chances at LB, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I'm pretty much with you on that. One problem could be that Braman is strictly a speed rusher, and doesn't have the strength to disengage from a good pass blocker. I know that the Texans have had difficulty beefing him up. Possibly due to his bad chompers (which I believe have been fixed). If Braman can get stronger this offseason, I think the Texans may have a secret pass rushing weapon in 2013.

ILB? I'm wondering what the Texans think about K-State's Arthur Brown. I've seen him in a lot of mocks going late 1st round. LSU's Minter also improved on his 40 time at his pro day, so he is probably back in the late 1st round picture. That the Texans haven't looked at ILB yet makes me think they will look for a solution in the draft.