View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #51
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I know you're pretty high on him GP as was his former coach(?) that put a bug in Rick's/Wade's ear to give him a chance. He's been killer on teams. The only negative I've heard/read about his play is he needs more experience.

How does one acquire this so called "experience"?
I watched him play for two years here in Canyon, TX, during his days at WTAMU.

You'd have to find him every play because he was always somewhere different every down. He would just blow plays up...QBs getting sacked before they even had time to set up, RBs getting rolled as they tried to make the edge, knifing through the interior and stuffing a run play in the backfield, covering TEs.

I think this is his 3rd year here. If the Texans don't rework a deal to add a season or two to his contract, I think he'll make a nice payday as a FA after 2014.

I don't know if he'll ever crack into our rotation more, but it's obvious he's a lock to make the roster every year. UDFAs who stick year after year, you can't help but really admire a player like him for working his way into an NFL team.