View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #1068
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This is absolutely true.

He had one sack last year. ONE! 3/4 DE's generally aren't good pass rushers. You can go look at any scouting report out there and they are all basically the same as what I said in previous post. He is not considered a good pass rusher.

Are you saying he was better at Bama than Darious? If you are you are wrong.

Better come on an empty stomach!

He is a good run plugging DL who can command double teams because of his really good strong bull rush. That's not putting him down, thats just telling it like it is. He is good and deserves to be drafted early in the second round, but he does not have the ceiling/talent that Short has. However I would also say he has a higher floor that Short has.

I think you just agreed and disagreed with me all at the same time lol
Good sports banter
We shall see
No I would not take Williams over Dareus but its not like Dareus is lighting up the NFL
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote