View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jack Pardee Diagnosed with Terminal Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
One of the most amazing games ever was when everyone was wondering if the Coogs were for real and we played the Horns. We were down 40-20 and the beginning of the 4th quarter and... well... I'd given up all hope.

We won.

60-40.

That. So. Rocked.
I was at the game in Austin when UH destroyed them 66-15. My UT buddy and I were walking out of the stadium when an old lady came up to me, told me I should be ashamed of myself for being a Cougar fan, them whacked me with her umbrella. Good old classy Texas fans. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes as we kept walking.

The next year in the Dome was fun too. 47-9, I believe. I was keeping my eye on every old woman I saw with an umbrella though.

(Sorry, Pencil remened me of UH-UT and I got off thrack, carry on)