View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #1065
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
We shall see. A lot goes into scheme and coaching. So which team a player goes to could make all the difference.
This is absolutely true.

Quote:
Williams has pass rush ability. He would not be considered for a 34 DE if he didn't
than just a one gap NT. He is more diverse than that. Blasphemy!
He had one sack last year. ONE! 3/4 DE's generally aren't good pass rushers. You can go look at any scouting report out there and they are all basically the same as what I said in previous post. He is not considered a good pass rusher.

Quote:
Bama LBers got most of there attention and recognition when Jesse Williams walked on to campus. More so than Dareus.
Are you saying he was better at Bama than Darious? If you are you are wrong.

Quote:
I'm wrong at Times, rarely to be honest. But ill come eat my crow and give kudos to the short pick if he says what you say he is.
Better come on an empty stomach!

Quote:
But don't water down Williams to boost short that is far from the truth.
He is a good run plugging DL who can command double teams because of his really good strong bull rush. That's not putting him down, thats just telling it like it is. He is good and deserves to be drafted early in the second round, but he does not have the ceiling/talent that Short has. However I would also say he has a higher floor that Short has.