View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #15
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans targeting Justin Hunter?

There are 2 areas of concern (in my mind) with Hunter:

He has one of the highest drop rates amongst the top WRs in the draft. That's an issue. What good is it to have athleticism and measurables if you don't consistently catch the ball. I'm sure this can be improved if he's dedicated and works hard.

Then we get to the primary issue (at least for me) the injury risk. Watching him in and out of breaks you'll notice alot of knee movement that's not supposed to happen. The knee is a hinge joint, it's supposed to bend in one direction, movement outside of that range increases the likely hood of injury. He's already had a serious non contact injury to one knee, and watching him move the chance of it happening again is definitely there. That would be a concern for me, especially in a first round pick.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote