View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #48
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Those guys deserve considerations; I like Sio Moore better both on tapes (he also had good weeks at the Shrine game and the Senior Bowl) and at the combine.

This guy really can play at any of the four LB spots.
He can run with TEs and RBs, even with some slots, too.
He was used everywhere at UConn and played well at each and all spots; extremely versatile.

http://nflsfuture.com/2013/03/08/sio...outing-report/
I like Moore quite a bit as well. I really like his versatility, as you mentioned. I'm also a big fan of Collins for the same reason. Hell, I'd love to add both Moore and Collins. We HAVE to improve our pass rush or we'll never beat the top teams in the AFC
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote