View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013   #1057
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Short I like but gee 1st RD. I would honestly rather Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams SEC beast. Played football I believe 3 years and since he walked into Tuscaloosa he was the the best DLman they had. A former rugby player who is freaky stout and freaky strong.
Williams is a NFL player who can be above average and be a pro bowler just off talent
Short not so much.
Jesse Williams is one deminsional,2-gap NT who can eat up double teams and stand his ground. He brings nothing as a pass rusher. Will be on the side lines on passing downs. He will be a solid NT but nothing spectacular.

Kawaan Short has powerful hands and uses them well and has a nice combination of quickness and strength. He is strong at the point of attack and is a stout run defender. Because of his quick get off on the LOS he is good at shooting gaps which makes him an excellent penetrator. He sheds OL and has a quick burst to make tackles.

Short has 10X the talent that Williams has and if he puts it all together could be a steal at 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
That's what makes the draft so exciting.
We could look back and see who was no point and who was way off.
Look back and laugh
Post a couple of pics of crow
Make a couple of jokes
Couple of who's your daddy
And then before we know it. . . 2014 draft talk
Me thinks you are going to be seeing pics of crows for this post. Oh yen and a for sure a who's your daddy from me.