View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #28
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I am not going to jump too far into this discussion but I will observe I have heard talking heads on multiple occasions talk about Texas players not living up to expectations. Doesn't mean not starter quality just not what was expected. I mean look at Michael Huff who just signed a journeyman contract, never has made the pro bowl and was drafted 7th. Derrick Johnson was considered underwhelming until they flipped him inside. Obviously VY. Cedric Benson was been solid but has not met expectations. So it has been discussed.
Well if you want to go through every college team and figure out bust rates, you're welcome to do so. I don't really care to because I think they aren't that different from other schools. Feel free to present evidence to the contrary though, you'd be doing a lot more than the guy who started this discussion.