View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1044
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144460 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Dobson I don't know much so I won't speak much but I would rather a different guy

Dobson has the same size and measurables as Rogers and has fly paper for hands - 0 drops. He catches everything thrown his way. Small school guy .... but the potential is limitless.

Quote:
Short I do like just not at 27 maybe go WR there
I felt like I was held hostage on that pick to be honest. I knew there was value deeper in the draft at other positions of need. Just look at my next two for confirmation.

Quote:
Rogers I do like but I just don't see him being a Texan. A lot of risk in the pick but I do see the potential
I doubt the Texans take a gamble on him .... but I see him as the best WR prospect in this draft class. Getting the best WR in the ass end of the 2nd felt like a steal to me. Just watch the highlight video I posted earlier .... He looks like a man among boys against elite SEC teams such as LSU and Bama.

Quote:
Washington... I'd rather not. All hype

No one cared about this guy until he went through the combine process and measured out well.

Out on the tape... I don't see much.
Washington played out of position at Georgia ... I was onto him long before the combine tho his performance there confirmed what I saw before which is an elite pass rusher from the OLB position. Yes he has warts especially in containing the run .... Barwin will definately be missed but this guy has the potential to replace and upgrade Barwin if they can coach him up in holding the edge Vs the run.

Quote:
I see more Jenkins, more Ogletree and Rambo.

Ogletree was gone before my first selection and had he been there would likely have been my pick .... which changes the entire draft from that point on.

Jenkins was gone at 35 and would have been my plan B had I went with another position in round 1. He wouldnt have made it to me at #57.

Had we went with the option to trade picks , I probably would have gone a different route (though I believe I would have taken Rogers at 57 regardless).

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote