View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #3
TXAg14
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respectedTXAg14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Texans targeting Justin Hunter?

With the Texans, who knows at 27. The safe bet is to get a WR, but I can see them getting a LB, OL help, etc. with the pick as well. Hell, it could be a TE for all I know.

I've spent almost every draft trying to guess and pick who would be drafted by the Texans, and almost every time I seem to be wrong. Way wrong. Basically, I've just learned my lesson to not be surprised when the Texans pick gets announced and trust the front office.
TXAg14 is offline   Reply With Quote