View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1041
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
No way bro .... that would cut into my fishing expeditions and that aint happening. Ive got a 3 day 2 night trip planned for June along the Colorado river outside Bastrop and a 5 day four night trip along the Devils River planned for July. Just me , the kayak , my fishing pole and the river (and my boys).

Fair enough ... thing is , I believe every one of the players I chose so far can "take over a game". In part , the upside is why I took many of them in the spots I did .... as for the overall exercise , I agree with ya.
Dobson I don't know much so I won't speak much but I would rather a different guy

Short I do like just not at 27 maybe go WR there

Rogers I do like but I just don't see him being a Texan. A lot of risk in the pick but I do see the potential

Washington... I'd rather not. All hype

No one cared about this guy until he went through the combine process and measured out well.

Out on the tape... I don't see much.

I see more Jenkins, more Ogletree and Rambo.

Jones too but I don't like Jones either.

I would not draft Washington or Jones and I have watches a lot of Georgia bulldog football.
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote