View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 275769 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Sounds about right, I don't know how anyone could look at their players in the NFL and say the school's players haven't been successful there. Maybe it's because they are mostly defensive players who don't get as much of the spotlight as the offensive darlings the media prefer.
I am not going to jump too far into this discussion but I will observe I have heard talking heads on multiple occasions talk about Texas players not living up to expectations. Doesn't mean not starter quality just not what was expected. I mean look at Michael Huff who just signed a journeyman contract, never has made the pro bowl and was drafted 7th. Derrick Johnson was considered underwhelming until they flipped him inside. Obviously VY. Cedric Benson was been solid but has not met expectations. So it has been discussed.