View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1036
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

@ corrosion
Your drafting is ok. As long as your happy with it that's all that matters.
Some of the sternest drafters are the best.
Just not my preferred choice.
Let me say there is nothing wrong and extreme logic in your 13' draft class so far.
Everyone you got IMO is just ok. No true talent to elevate the defense or offense.
The guys taken will fill holes and perform but not at a elevated level where I could say ya.... That guy is better than average.
A bunch of average guys in my opinion. Which is hard too say to be honest.
I'm not a fan of Rogers, Dobson or Washington
Short I like but gee 1st RD. I would honestly rather Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams SEC beast. Played football I believe 3 years and since he walked into Tuscaloosa he was the the best DLman they had. A former rugby player who is freaky stout and freaky strong.
Williams is a NFL player who can be above average and be a pro bowler just off talent
Short not so much.
Rogers I like potential wise but its a lot more than just potential ... Is Rogers and Dobson were the WRs we selected 1-3 RDs I would be disappointed
I would have prolly went into another direction.

That's what makes the draft so exciting.
We could look back and see who was no point and who was way off.
Look back and laugh
Post a couple of pics of crow
Make a couple of jokes
Couple of who's your daddy
And then before we know it. . . 2014 draft talk
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote