View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #100
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 246932 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Looks like Walter signed for the veteran minimum of $910K.

Texans decide to go young, I imagine.
Anyone really think whatever vet minimum WR the Texans sign will be better in this offense than Walter? I said it before, the problem with Walter was where he was playing and for how much, not that he was a member of the team. As a vet minimum guy playing an appropriate role, there's value there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I've always liked Kevin Walter, so I wish him well. He didn't live up to his second contract with us, and we had to move forward without him, but, he always seemed like a cool dude.

(When we play the titans, though, I hope Jonathan Joseph kicks his ass...)
If he's doing well enough that they have to put JJo on him, then that's a helluva loss for the Texans.