View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
...and how the hell does one get to these drafts? The link takes me to the secure sheet and I find no "draft" option 1 through 5. Sorry to be a PIA. This would be a GREAT tool if only I can get a handle on it.

Thanks, Dutch.
It works just like excel. There are separate sheets at the bottom of the page. The first is the Draft Secure sheet I made that's not editable by you guys. The others are copies Draft1, Draft2 and so on. Select one of those and try filtering within that.

Can anyone else confirm tht what I'm saying actually works? I can't view it from your perspective on my phone.