View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TT Mock Draft Resources Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
OK, I'm a dummy. How does one search by position?
So I found out that you guys couldn't use filters without having edit rights. I fixed it now to where there is a single secure spreadsheet that only I can edit, and there are 5 draft sheets available for you guys to mess with. If someone is using one of the sheets, just use the next one. Those sheets will automatically update as I enter date into the secured one. They are simply identical copies of it, but this way I know none of you can accidentally delete stuff