View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1024
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
2013 Kansas City Chiefs Draft Picks so far:

1. Luke Joeckel-OT, a no brainer pick.
2. No pick, this hurt but they traded for Alex Smith that should help alot.
3. Quinton Patton-WR, this was a lesser need but a very good value that I couldn't pass up.
3. Kiko Alonso-ILB, this was the teams biggest need but ILB just isn't a high 1st type of pick and can be filled much later.
4. Maliciah Goodman-DE/OLB, high quality depth and good value.
I like it a lot .... Hope I can find an OT in the next couple selections for the Texans. Thats the one hole I havent been able to work into my draft plan from the get go. Hell I almost took Armstead at 27 instead of Short .... but didnt think the DT's were deep enough for one I like to slip to me in the 3rd.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote