View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #44
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
At WTAMU, the d-coord had Braman playing everywhere but CB and S.

He'd be a DE on play, then on the other side as an OLB. He wreaked havoc no matter where he was placed.

The thing about Braman is that he wears down opposing linemen. In the Texans-Jets preseason game in 2011, and I know it wasn't against 1st teamers but still...Braman wore his OLineman out to the point that Braman was getting to the QB a lot at the end of the game.

Something that could never be said of Connor Barwin.

I don't know if Braman will ever be used for more than ST, though. I wish he'd get more chances at LB, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I know you're pretty high on him GP as was his former coach(?) that put a bug in Rick's/Wade's ear to give him a chance. He's been killer on teams. The only negative I've heard/read about his play is he needs more experience.

How does one acquire this so called "experience"?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote