View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1015
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I kinda saw it as there arent very many guy's with the combination of size and speed left in this draft , lots of smaller guy's with potential tho .... and some have Washington as high as the tail end of the second round. I thought this one was a value pick that filled the void left by Barwin. They only have 3 OLB's on the roster - Braman , Mercilus & Reed.

The combination of Reed , Mercilus & Washington may well be better than Reed , Barwin & Mercilus.

There are several ILB and Safety prospects still on the board .... and should be thru round 5.

QB's .... Ive thought about them at every pick , even in the first round. We all knowwe have to find Schaub's replacement .... I just dont see NFL talent in this crop of QB's. Dont like any of them ....

Why ?!?

We've been crying for an upgrade at the NT spot since Seth Payne got hurt. We get that upgrade in this draft.

We've been begging for a playmaker opposite #80 for a few years too - We get a guy who is arguably the most talented in this draft at the end of the second round. Along with another WR at the end of the third who's measurables are just as good and may have the best hands in the draft.
Schaub needed weapons , he gets them in spades.

Washington was miscast at Georgia because of the talent around him .... he even played the nose in some packages. Versatility , great size for the position and loads of talent .... Fills a need with Barwin moving on. May go in the mid second round , we get him here at the end of the 4th.

Yep - I need an ILB but with the way this has gone , we still have the option of moving Reed inside if we cant fill the spot and they will sign at least one , probably two ILB's after the draft.

Nope , I didnt pick your guy's .... but I had a plan entering the draft and have stuck to it. I like the results so far.
Washington is worth a chance because of his size , strength , and speed . The Steelers used to take OLBs in every draft because those are key positions and expensive to resign .

I wanted a bigger guy at the nose but that's just me .

We do need WRs bad and the elephant in the room is , when will AJ start declining and who will take his place .

I don't like the QBs that much either . I would take a flyer if one fell to the 5th .