View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1009
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I said I would cry in the fetal position if this is the outcome of are draft class
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post

Why ?!?

We've been crying for an upgrade at the NT spot since Seth Payne got hurt. We get that upgrade in this draft.

We've been begging for a playmaker opposite #80 for a few years too - We get a guy who is arguably the most talented in this draft at the end of the second round. Along with another WR at the end of the third who's measurables are just as good and may have the best hands in the draft.
Schaub needed weapons , he gets them in spades.

Washington was miscast at Georgia because of the talent around him .... he even played the nose in some packages. Versatility , great size for the position and loads of talent .... Fills a need with Barwin moving on. May go in the mid second round , we get him here at the end of the 4th.

Yep - I need an ILB but with the way this has gone , we still have the option of moving Reed inside if we cant fill the spot and they will sign at least one , probably two ILB's after the draft.

Nope , I didnt pick your guy's .... but I had a plan entering the draft and have stuck to it. I like the results so far.
Funny, when I read RNR's post the first time, I thought he would be so happy with your draft that he cried. Now I'm not sure which way to take it...