View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #1008
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Not really a complaint but I would of taken Kiko. His coverage and blitzing abilities fit this defense perfectly. I like Washington but there seems to be several guys with his attributes that should still be available in the next couple of rounds. Micheal Buchanan for one. If not for a broken jaw this year he could of possibly been a first or second day pick.

Still would not be unhappy at all with this haul.

P.S. I also would have considered one of the top QB's at this spot.
I kinda saw it as there arent very many guy's with the combination of size and speed left in this draft , lots of smaller guy's with potential tho .... and some have Washington as high as the tail end of the second round. I thought this one was a value pick that filled the void left by Barwin. They only have 3 OLB's on the roster - Braman , Mercilus & Reed.

The combination of Reed , Mercilus & Washington may well be better than Reed , Barwin & Mercilus.

There are several ILB and Safety prospects still on the board .... and should be thru round 5.

QB's .... Ive thought about them at every pick , even in the first round. We all knowwe have to find Schaub's replacement .... I just dont see NFL talent in this crop of QB's. Dont like any of them ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I said I would cry in the fetal position if this is the outcome of are draft class

Why ?!?

We've been crying for an upgrade at the NT spot since Seth Payne got hurt. We get that upgrade in this draft.

We've been begging for a playmaker opposite #80 for a few years too - We get a guy who is arguably the most talented in this draft at the end of the second round. Along with another WR at the end of the third who's measurables are just as good and may have the best hands in the draft.
Schaub needed weapons , he gets them in spades.

Washington was miscast at Georgia because of the talent around him .... he even played the nose in some packages. Versatility , great size for the position and loads of talent .... Fills a need with Barwin moving on. May go in the mid second round , we get him here at the end of the 4th.

Yep - I need an ILB but with the way this has gone , we still have the option of moving Reed inside if we cant fill the spot and they will sign at least one , probably two ILB's after the draft.

Nope , I didnt pick your guy's .... but I had a plan entering the draft and have stuck to it. I like the results so far.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote