View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #43
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
I would like to see Braman get a shot at ILB. I don't know if he can make it or not but, he seems to have the motor and attitude to make a good one.
At WTAMU, the d-coord had Braman playing everywhere but CB and S.

He'd be a DE on play, then on the other side as an OLB. He wreaked havoc no matter where he was placed.

The thing about Braman is that he wears down opposing linemen. In the Texans-Jets preseason game in 2011, and I know it wasn't against 1st teamers but still...Braman wore his OLineman out to the point that Braman was getting to the QB a lot at the end of the game.

Something that could never be said of Connor Barwin.

I don't know if Braman will ever be used for more than ST, though. I wish he'd get more chances at LB, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.