View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #19
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Thats all I need to know about your bias against UT. UT doesnt occasionally spin out good players? Ever heard of Jamaal Charles, Derrick Johnson, Earl Thomas, Henry Melton, Michael Griffin, Michael Huff, Jermichael Finley?

The story is about Colt's new opportunity. You couldnt help but use it as a chance to bash UT for not prepariing players enough. But if thats what floats your boat then have fun arguing that UT football is awful.
Um, I don't dislike UT. I'm actually ambivalent about them. I'm just stating the facts. There's no bias on my end.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote