View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Um, I never said anything about USC's quarterbacks. I never said anything about USC, period. We are talking about UT, not USC.

And, we're talking about overall players, NOT just QB's. UT's history is pretty solid at mediocre overall players.

But, since you want to talk about USC, USC, at the very least, occasionally spins out superstars like Clay Matthews, and decent players like Brian Cushing.

UT's history of developing professional football players is shameful.
Thats all I need to know about your bias against UT. UT doesnt occasionally spin out good players? Ever heard of Jamaal Charles, Derrick Johnson, Earl Thomas, Henry Melton, Michael Griffin, Michael Huff, Jermichael Finley?

The story is about Colt's new opportunity. You couldnt help but use it as a chance to bash UT for not prepariing players enough. But if thats what floats your boat then have fun arguing that UT football is awful.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote