View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #13
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I still don't think is a bad player.

Folks are acting like he was just cut. A really good team wanted him badly enough to trade for him.

I'd take McCoy here in a second. About the same arm as Schaub, but I think he'd be able to make more off schedule plays. I think McCoy would be a good back up here. Probably better and more reliable than what we currently have.

I think a couple of years here working with our coaches would do wonders for Colt McCoy's career and wouldn't at all have been opposed to seeing him come to Houston. I don't even like the Longhorns and I can see that the single worst thing about Colt McCoy coming into the NFL was that he was going to Cleveland. He's far from perfect but QB's who go to Cleveland right out of the draft are doomed. That place is like a QB graveyard.