View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #15
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I have to say Jeff Fisher and others must have talked about VY with the league to the degree he is being shunned. I never thought he was as great as people claimed but he clearly has the physical tools and non-smart QB's with questionable work ethics (Carr) keep getting million dollar roster spots. The back room word must be atrocious. I mean c'mon he got bailed as the backup for a guy with several felony convictions.
David Carr never quit on his team, he just never went above and beyond to make himself a NFL caliber starter. Vince Young has been labeled as a quitter and I bet Fisher let everybody know that. If you are labeled as a quitter in the NFL, you might as well slap a scarlet Q on your shirt cause nobody is gonna want to waste time on you.

You can have all the talent in the world but if you have no work ethic, forget about it...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote